- 2 lobsters
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In the Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
- Add the paprika, thyme, salt, and black pepper to the pot and stir well.
- Pour in the white wine and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Place the lobsters into the pot and brush them with the melted butter.
- Cover the Dutch oven with a lid and place it in the preheated oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the lobsters are cooked through.
- Remove the Dutch oven from the oven and serve the lobsters with lemon wedges on the side.
Enjoy your delicious and succulent lobster cooked to perfection in the Tasman Dutch oven and grill!
Want to receive updates about new recipes and news about Crowd Cookware? Subscribe on the bottom of the page and never miss a thing about Crowd Cookware.